|Date aired||June 22, 2013|
|Written by||Dee Harris-Lawrence|
|Directed by||Jean de Segonzac|
|Guest stars||Mark Margolis as Erik Hass|
Ken Leung as Father Reggie
Grace Gummer as Paige Willis
Zach Grenier as Wayne Blanks
Dan Ziskie as Roland Galliston
Beth Dixon as Rose Galliston
Amy Irving as Melanie Lynch
|Recurring||Henry Kelemen as Messenger Boy|
|"Five is the number of grace, the Father and the Son. But if either is a lie then all is undone."|
- Melanie Lynch tells a small group that the natural disasters being experienced throughout they world are not a threat to them, that God has been waiting for humanity to evolve and that when they find the Cross the will begin.
- Hank Galliston and Beck Riley return to New York City with Beck on a stretcher, still suffering from her gunshot. After she is stabilized, Hank visits her in her room. She wants to know more about Hank's relationship with White Vincent.
- At the Modern Skeptic offices, Arron Martin wonders to Rachel Lewis why the True Cross is so important to all involved.
- In Sydney, Australia, Father Reggie tells Anna Massey that the elders have decided to find and move the Cross to keep the Great Pyrates from finding it.
- Hank reminds his parents that they told him they had no relatives in Germany. He also tells them about the frozen German officer and the patient who was his twin in Paraguay. Roland Galliston admits that Hank was a foundling but insists there is nothing else to be told. Hank says he will find someone who will tell him the truth.
- Anna Massey examines a hollow ball found inside the clock retrieved from Germany. Paige Willis brings a security image of the clock to Modern Skeptic. Both Anna and Rachel figure out that the clock contained a partial map of Istanbul, Turkey.
- White Vincent searches the elder Gallistons' residence and revisits memories of his own childhood being bullied by other orphans because of his appearance and compares his life to Hank's.
- Hank visits Wayne Blanks. He learns that the name of Korbin Sturm's wife was Marlena and the identity of a man who sold memorabilia to Blanks.
- Meanwhile, the hunt for Laila and the next clock brings Beck, Paige, Arron and Rachel to Istanbul, Turkey.
- Anna calls Hank.
- Beck Riley, who was wounded in Paraguay, is wheeled into an emergency room in New York City by FDNY paramedics, still suffering from her wound.
|Episodes||"Strike" • "Face" • "Pendulum" • "Chain" • "Suspension" • "Weight" • "Sync" • "Winding" • "Balance" • "Escapement" • "Hands" • "Ratchet" • "Spring"|
|Stars||Anthony Edwards as Hank Galliston • Carmen Ejogo as Rebecca Riley • Scott Michael Foster as Arron Martin • Addison Timlin as Rachel Lewis • Jacinda Barrett as Anna Massey • Michael Nyqvist as White Vincent|
|Recurring||Amir Arison as Theodore Riley • Dylan Baker as Terrance Fisk • Nick Blaemire as Tim • Beth Dixon as Rose Galliston • Charles S. Dutton as Father Mickle • Zach Grenier as Wayne Blanks • Grace Gummer as Paige Willis • Amy Irving as Melanie Lynch • Jamie Jackson as Father Mark • Henry Kelemen as Messenger Boy • Ken Leung as Father Reggie • Alex Manette as Jacob • Antoinette Robertson as Alima • Morgan Spector as Golem • Sam Underwood as Martin Krupp • Jonathan Walker as Stan Jarvis • Chandler Williams as Shepherd • Dan Ziskie as Roland Galliston|